A Real Estate Investor buys either residential or commercial real estate and rents the properties.
Real Estate Investor make money from rental income and from the appreciation of the property.
They Buy The Following Types of Properties:
- Residential Houses
- Duplexes and Triplexes
- Apartment Complexes
- Mobile Home Parks.
A Note Investor or Note Buyer also know as a Mortgage Note Buyer makes a profit by purchasing promissory notes/mortgages/trust deeds that provide an income stream to him/her in the form of note payments.
Note Investors buy the following types of notes:
- Residential Real Estate Note
- Commercial Real Estate
- Non Performing Real Estate Notes
- Seller Financed Notes
- Boat Notes – Notes Secured by the Collateral of a boat
- Business Notes with Real Estate
- Business Note without Real Estate